
So after my MOPS meeting today, I went and got two of Arianna's new friends. (They are not new just we have not gotten to play with them much so Arianna thinks they are her knew friends.) Gabby and Lilly Johnson.
We had two things we needed to do before we went home and all three girls were the best. Arianna seems to obey more when there are peers who obey....ummmmm. So we went to get mattox RX from Walgreens and then to Khols for a pair of shoes for Ariannas cousin. The whole time the girls just chatted and gabbed. It was great to see them getting alone so well.
Gabe was a little sad to learn that Mattox would not be home for her, but soon he was a distant memory as they colored and the five minutes of making food for me. Then the dresses came out. (ok, now I know why when we are adults is takes us forever to get ready....it took us I am sure 20 minutes to decided what dress we wanted, the "right" shoes, and lets not forget the white or pink gloves....)

I am typing this as my living room is full of bubbles and "Three Dancing Princess's" . Tons of songs are being song (as they each are singing their own song).I am so glad I got to do this, I have enjoyed each of Arianna's friends coming to play and listening to the "stories" that unfold in my home. These are the memories we recall when are planning our weddings and tell our girls..........





















1 comment:
Looks like fun! So when does it get to be my turn to return the favor?
Post a Comment