The Indy zoo is always a big hit with Arianna has she loves the animals. This is the second time this summer we got a chance to go. One of my friends from OUAC asked us to go with her and her two boys. I only took Arianna and Mattox because it was to be in the 90's and was scared Natalie would get sick.
The Seal tank was neat has they would swim under the water and then come up to the surface. This one sun bathing.
Walrus tank
So we went to the bottom of the Walrus tank and they were right at the glass. Everyone was up on the ledge and Mattox wanted in on the fun,or so he thought. I took Him out of the stroller and put him right in front on the guy and he was ok till the Walrus come to him. The Walrus put his face right next to Mattox's (which is what they were doing to the other kids that Mattox wanted to be apart of.) Mattox started screaming...I mean like get me away right now scream. I was trying to show him that the Walrus couldn't get him but he was not convinced and I was laughing so hard he probably did not believe me. Everyone around was giggling to which did not help him any. Then the Walrus wanted Mattox to play and started blowing bubble which really freaked Mattox out. So once I got my "million dollar" picture I "saved" him and we out headed out.
So they kiddo's got to pet a star fish. It was pretty small but still a great experience for them all.
We also got to pet the sharks which I was shocked Mattox really enjoyed it. Arianna was not getting it very well, she kept wanting to splash to get them to come to her. We try explain but would not get it. (did not help that there were a few other kid's splashing)
King and queen was a big hit to for the kiddo's (well till it was time to get down...Arianna was a little scared and not sure what to do. But Mrs. Chirstina helped her down.)
It ended up not being so hot and the kiddo's were really good for us. (good weather good kiddo's equal GREAT DAY!!!)




















No comments:
Post a Comment