Sunday, August 3

More July Fourth Pics


Found these photos on the video camera and wanted to share...
Aunt Jane Mattox and Uncle Gary
Arianna starting her sand hole
"adding water will help it mommy"
"I can carry it I know I can"

Arianna wanted them to throw her fall...this kept up for a while....
Mattox loved pushing the truck to help Roo....
helping dig a hole together..they really enjoy playing together....
taking a break from loading dirt
Enjoying the swing and warm sun 

Mattox Uncle Gary and Arianna
Aunt Jane and Natalie watching the other swim.....

1 comment:

Baby be Blessed said...

Hi Tanksley Crew!!
Just wanted to stop by and visit your blog! My husband Keith is in the Army and was gone for 18 months so I know how you are feeling!! I chuckled at your learning to mow post!! I also had to learn how to mow before Keith left. I've never had to before that.... Would LOVE to make you a doll! Let me know what your looking for! ~Tina