Saturday, February 9

What A Day....

So...we got up today all excited that we at a lunchen with some friends and it was sunny. We all ate and then it started....Natalie threw up not once but twice all over me. Then as we were getting ready to laod up and take her to the doctor Mattox fell out of the van, while in the docotors office Arianna thought she would be cute and not follow directions even thought it was cute to tell mommy " mommy I don't like you".........WOW!!!!! Now I am ready to cry all over again (cried to a friend all the way to the doctors about how I am just an awful parent letting my child fall out of the van not once but twice.) But thought if I did the doc. was sure to addmitt me to some "special" place. So Nataile is good just a little constipated and has a small belly button hernia(sp) which the doctor wants to watch. He listend to Mattox lungs again and said to start breathing treatments again for a week. Oh, I forgot, Natalie is starting to gain wieght....8lbs. 5oz. how excited are we for this!!!!!!! (sorry Ang. i know I am not using any correct engligh rules, have never been good at that...right up there with algebra...hehehe!) So, Arianna is filling her oats, Natalie is giaing and Mattox is on breathing treatments....I think we had a great day?!!!
How am I doing everyone asks........I am really holding together well. I ave a ton of you to thank for it though. With you guys coming to sit with the kids while I do a few things in town and cleaning the house. I am just lacking some sleep but with three kids who is not?!!! I am looking forward to my mini trip to San Deigo here in a few weeks. Natalie and I are going to fly out the 21st. through the 25th to see Rob for his birthday. He was trying to come home that time but has to attend a Chain of Command on the Friday and stand watch that Monday I think. So it worked out better for me to come to him. He will though get to come home for a short time in March for Easter. We are not sure how long but he should be flying in Good Friday and here till the next Monday but not sure of the leaving date yet. (so maybe save the date thing if you can and see if you guys can come over) I know it being Easter weekend everyone will want to be at their own church but maybe we can put our heads together and do something at the Edwards that Sat. who knows just thinking out laod so to speak.
God is good, and I am trully blessed. The kids are being great right now (Mattox and Natalie are down for morning naps and Roo is watching Strawberry Shortcake) so I am going to run and finish some small cleaning.
Thank you all for the prayers and help it is great and I am so thankful.
If you look at the slide show you should see a small star in the top right hand corner. Click on it and enter our e-mail address and when ever we updat the blog it will send you and e-mail up date, or you may just check back every few days. I am trying to up date pictures every few days with ones i find, if you have any of older relitives please e-mail then to me so I can post them as I am limited on what I have. Thank you so much.
Jodi

No comments: