Well, I am finally in San Diego. The weather is beautiful out here! I know this is especially painful to all my friends and family back in Indiana where I hear it was a brisk -1F. It was a balmy 62F this afternoon in San Diego. I hope you can all feel my pain and anguish. I have started a new page in my Naval career. It is an exciting part of my life and I couldn't have done it without a very wonderful and patient family to support me. I have started the second half of my career as an officer. The change will be a little rough I imagine, and filled with a great deal of chances to learn from my mistakes. I am very excited about being a member of the USS KIDD and looking forward to the adventure this ship will bring.

I thank all of you for the support you've given Jodi and the kids. It is a daunting task she is undertaking and I can easily say I have it easy compared to what she is going through. But with your help and prayers I know this time will only serve to strengthen not only my family, but our friendships as well. You all hold a very special place in my heart for the sacrifices you are making so I can serve our country effectively. God has granted me a peace about my family, and although I dearly miss them, I know they are being loved and cared for in my abscence. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
God bless and stay motivated!
Rob
God bless and stay motivated!
Rob




















No comments:
Post a Comment