
So we are starting a new journey in our Navy life. Rob is out in sunny San Diego, CA and the kids and I are in Dayton, IN. We have made it a week today with out daddy here. We have had some ups and some downs but we have enjoyed the help we are getting. Everyone at our church Faith Baptist is loving us so much it is great. Our family have been so supportive in keeping us in thier prayers since they are so far away. As I sit here listening to Arianna & Mattox laugh and play I am feeling so blessed and just so thankful. God has really been so good to us and given us so many blessings. Like today, we got some unwelcome snow and we had so many offers of people to come and shuffle our drive. This is something Rob normally just does and I never even thought about it till I got the calls. The girls at MOP have just showered us with meals which have been so nice. I am not grat at cooking and with Rob gone it is really hard. He normally keeps the kids entertained while I muster up something. So not having to worry about it has been such a blessing. Our ABF has been great too, with calling and taking the kids for me. It has been wonderful for the two kido's to be able to go and play with other kids and get out of the house. It has been good for me so I can get some cleaning done, agian something Rob normally does. I am not sure if you really put all this in a blogg for the world to see but I am so thankful I just want the world to now it. I hope as we get the blog off the ground it will be a fun site for everyone to catch up on what we all are doing. I am in the process of getting it to where Rob can also blogg on here so you guys can see what he is up to in SanDiego. Well here are a few new pictures of the kido's. Love you all.
Jodi 

























2 comments:
This is a beautiful website. You did a great job setting it up.
Welcome to the blogging world!
Post a Comment