Tuesday, July 22

Peas...yum

Ok so maybe Natalie is not going to like real food....this is what her big sister was like so if not I am not shocked. We are trying peas today, it is not a strong veggie  or at least I don't think so. Natalie has had carrots, green beans, squash and sweet potatoes now. She loves her cereal and the other veggies were not to bad. I take that back she was to fond of peas at first, but seem to like them now. 
I don't remember the others being so hard to feed. Natalie opens wide but then once in she pushes it all right back out. I am sure she likes it, just not sure she is fond of the texture.  This maybe an add cereal to it thing for her. I did this for Mattox and we all know how he loves his food now....(three bowls of chicken soup later)
 
Maybe if we help mommy out it won't taste so bad.......or than again maybe not. 

No comments: