

So all the kid were in bed and Natalie had a blow out. She is sitting up so well that I thought I would try her in the tub. (she normally takes a bath in the kitchen sink or with "Roo") Oh mercy, she did so well and never fell over. She just spalshed and kicked the whole time. I am sure she loved having it to herself and not haveing Arianna in her face or dumping water on her head. I am sad, she is just growing up so fast and I feel awful Rob is missing it. He has been here for all the first with the other two. I am taking ton's of video for him so he does not really miss it, but it has to be hard not to see the real thing. Just keep him in your prayers daily please. He is really working hard out there and with out friends or family there it is hard to stay strong. Thank you for all your support, we would not know what to do with out it. God bless all you.....




















No comments:
Post a Comment