Saturday, February 16

Is it Monday yet....?

So it has been an overwhelming week. I am glad it is Sat. night and the week is over. The kids have all been sick with pink eye, the flu, ear infections and sinus infections. Oh, and let me not forget the case of the "I want my daddy". Well, I say all have been sick Natalie bless her heart, as far as I know she is not sick but if she is not it has been by sheer grace. So we put the house on the market here in a week or so. How exciting to almost be done with it. It has been a great house but I am ready to be where the sun shines more and the weather stays the same for the whole day. Plus I am ready to be with Rob again. He is getting a lot done and staying very busy so for us not being there this has been a good thing, but with kids this time it is a lot harder to be away form him. Arianna more than the other two is really starting to have daddy withdraw. She is really acing out more and everytime she gets hurt or in trouble she cries for him. She is even asking for him to come home at night when he calls her. It really is sweet and sad at the same time. So all the whining has been a little much this week. It is always great when you are having a bad day the other parent can step in and handle the kids for a little while, so you can take a break. I guess I just need to listen to everyone and take some me time. I get out of the house when the girls come to clean but I fill that time with running all over town getting things paid or filled or changed or whatever so that I don't have to drag the kids in and out of the van all day. Maybe when I get back from CA in a week I will have less running around and I can take a nap when the girls come or just go sit on a bench, have coffee and enjoy a book. Who knows I am sure I will find something to take up that time I am not good about just sitting around while they help. I feel as though I need to be doing something more with my time since they are taking time away from their families to help me out. So taking a nap or just sitting around seems unfair. I am just greatful and don't want it to look as though I don't appreciate the hard work they are doing by being "lazy". Ok, hate to stop here but Natalie started crying and has made her self sick so I need to go clean her up. I love you all and am very thankful for all the help you guys are giving me. For those worried about me taking some me time I promise after this week I will work harder at taking a little time. I am clinging to Ecc. 3 the whole chapter, as this is my time for which God as me here for a reason. My prayer is to see it out according to God's will and become the stronger woman of faith God whats me to be.

Here are a few of the things the kids have been doing while daddy is away.....
"american singer" as Roo calles it, is one of our favorite shows to watch at night. Sometimes Mattox will get into singing with Arianna. I wish you all could just hear them go at it.



This tote has be so many thing for them, they love it. It is their boat to save "matalie" from the whale or their reading pad, it has even been a bed for "baby" and a basket for "baby to float down the river" It's normally when not floating down rivers holds their "peek a boo" blocks.
All the kids get to talk to daddy every night, but I am sure Natalie has the most fun.....maybe!!!!

I have to say one of their the new thing and the funniest is Mattox "pushing" Arianna around the house on her Radio Flyer. They just giggle the whole time and he loves it. She is real sweet not to peddle to fast so he "feel" like he is really doing the work. They really get a lone so well, and Arianna is just so good to Mattox. I could not have asked for a better sister for him. She just takes care of he so well. her new thing is that now he is sitting at the table with her she makes sure he chews, eats everything and then loves to get him down and clean him up for me.

Thank you for all the prayers and all the help, I am very greatful for it all.
God bless and God speed......

No comments: