
Ok so here is the picture of our newest addition. We found out today that "bubbles" is going to be our newest little girl. Arianna is excited to get a sister. We are sure the two of them will be close and have the best of times growing up. As of right now "bubbles" is bottom down so we will see how long that lasts. She has been bottom down at every appointment so far. (yes, I am not looking forward to that delevery, if she does not trun)
Thoughts.....I am a little stressed still. Excited too, because Arianna loved when Mattox came home I am sure this will just be as exciting for her. Rob is worried about us and how travling will be once she comes and we have to move to San Deigo. I worry about this too but not as much as he does. He is such a great husband and daddy. he is always thinking baout us and how whatever he decides is going to effect us. It has to be hard on him knowing that a lot of "bubbles" first few months he will be out to sea. But I reasure him by telling him that she won't do to much then but sleep.
Speaking of sleep the kiddo's are down for a nap so I feel as though I should take one too. We love all you guys and thank you for those who are helping out in different ways.




















No comments:
Post a Comment