

We went to South Carolina for a week. One of my younger brouthers is getting married this weekend and "Roo" is their flower girl. i am so excited to see my family. We always have so much fun nd this week should be no exception. Matto got to meet his Nana and loves her. HE just loving being with her.
He even got to meet his great Grandma Louise. She has been such an inspiration to me when I was living at home. I love have Grandparents even if I was older before getting them. Everyone loved hold and rocking our "little man", it was so heart warming. Our week was full of seeing family and helping mom get things ready for the big day. My brother is so lucky, his new wife amy is just the best. Her hear tis so full and she is so loving. I am excited to get another sister. No matter what us girls will always out number the boys...lol
My brother JB, he is getting married and I feel so old .....




















No comments:
Post a Comment