So I know I have been really bad at the blog thing. I just am so crazy with the kids and trying find some normalcy to our lives right now I for get about it.
Arianna is doing great in school and really seems to enjoy it. Her behavior is about the same we are still working on please Jesus which in turns makes mommy happy. We are also working on the way we talk because Christ wants our words to be sweet like honey. We have to make sure our tone is how Jesus would talk to us. I am saying we a lot because mommy is having a hard time with her tone too.
Mattox... where do i start?! He is full boy these days. Wanting to fight any and every one. He woke up Sunday not wanting to wear a diaper. (well he has been fighting me for a week or more about it but Sunday was really bad) So I put him on the potty and went to get one of the girls dressed. I came back to a full potty and a very proud little man. He got to wear a pair of "big boy undies aka: pull up with Cars on it. He went to church with it on and stayed dry all through church. The girls were very sweet and even took him potty for me. After church he had lunch and nap and stayed dry. He had a wonderful day with only one accident. He is going to "school" two days a week and is loving it. The girls there tell me every time that his is hilarious. Which we already new. He loves being silly.
Natalie is just growing up so fast. She is still 21 lbs and not to much taller than when we left IN. She loves playing outside when the weather is nice and is still mommy's cuddlier. She has aI am writing is laying her head on my shoulder and watching me type. She loves being with and it is not really a bother but a cute thing. She is saying tons of words when no one is around. (stop it, halsey, baby, mommy, nigh nigh, dirty, anna, and a few other that I have not caught yet.) She has gotten a bunch of Grandma time over the last few week as I have been working short time to help out Grandma's nursing home. So When I get to the nursing home she hangs out in the salon for a while and then after lunch goes home with Grandma to sleep and play. She is just the same girl just a little bigger.
Well, I need to run in to town so I better check pull ups and diapers. I will try and post every few days to let you know what is going on. I have a few updates on Rob too that I will post later.
We love and miss everyone.




















No comments:
Post a Comment