Tuesday, November 4

Indian Summer....

The weather here in Indiana has been so great. I mean really it is November and it was 76 degrees here. The kids are loving it. We planted two trees last fall and they bloomed this spring and the kids love that they are "shaking their leaves mommy, they will be cold." Arianna has love gathering them, I have more than once gone to the back yard and found her next door getting them. Natalie loves playing with them in her hands. Mattox, well he just love being out side to run and scream. (because we can't scream in the house that is only for outdoors.) So he will not be in very many pictures as it is hard for him to stay still long enough. 
Here are a few pictures I was able to take before the battery's  "ran out".
Oh yes I voted for those who have been wondering. YES, I know i should have been doing this for a long time now but I never could really get into it till 8 years ago when I got married and I felt I really needed to know who my husbands boss was and what his plans were for us as a military family. ( don't let us down McCain, we need a man who understands the fellow military and their families.)
I did I voted for him and I am not ashamed to stated it loud
I VOTED FOR McCAIN!!!!











No comments: