Friday, September 12

Left behind for now....

So I have been a little behind in my writing to let you all know what we are up to. WELL, it has been so crazy these last few weeks.  I am getting in to the swing of things and trying to be a mom first so writing on the blog got pushed off he plate for now. i am hoping soon  I can start writing here at least twice a week again but for now I just wanted to touch base with some of the important things that have happened. 
Arianna turned four!!!!! Wow where did the last four years go? She started Pre K 4 and is loving it so much she wants to go everyday. (she is only going Mon., Wed., And Fridays) Her and mattox got new bunk beds. A dear friend gave them to us Labor day weekend. (they have not arrived yet but Arianna asks me everynight since she saw them when she gets to sleep in her new bed.) 
Mattox  is just becoming such a little man. He will be playing and just stop to come and give me kisses or hugs.  He loves and I mean loves his little sister. When she cries he is always right there to offer a bottle or "bippy". He has had three ear infections in the last month alone and now is on his way to having his first set of tubes sometime in the next month or so. He knows a thousand words but please and play are his favorites. He loves playing with his sisters and really gets along with them both so well.
Natalie...oh dear sweet girl. She is crawling, pulling up, says "daaaa daaaa daaaa" a lot now (her first word...I hope you have a big fat grin on your face daddy. as she is the first to say "dada" first), and has moved to her own bed. She is getting so big and just loves following the other two around. She is my cuddle bug, I love our time at night when the others are in bed and she will sit and rub my face as she drinks her last bottle for the night. We found out this week and little miss "Freckles" is extremely allergic to nuts. We can't even touch her if we have had any in our hands or give her kisses. We are praising God though that we learned this by touching her and not her eating something.  I am the most sad as the two kids love PB and Js for a snack.  But so far Arianna has been good knowing that "sissy" could get very sick so she will ask then say "oh I don't want sissy to get sick, never mind" 

So this is what has been filling up our time. We got to go to Indiana beach for a Friday with some family for Arianna's birthday which was so much fun. Mattox got to rid most of all the same rids Arianna did so that was great and they were so well behaved it was nice to not stress over that. 

Well, nap is all most over so I better run, we miss all of you and hope to see some of you soon.

No comments: