Wednesday, July 23

Mommy and "Roo's" day out

So this morning I took the two younger two kiddo's to a friends/sitter's and "Roo" and I went out. I asked her what would she like to do today and her response was " I want painted toes and to eat chick-f-la, please" I giggled and was shocked about the toe part. So we went over to the little shop off SR26 and got our toes painted.

She did so well sitting there so still while he did her toes. She kept telling me "look mama, I am sitting still, it tickles a little."




(sorry the picture is so little. I had only my cell phone for picture taking)


Then when he was having her still under the little drier She asked him "can you paint my hands too? they need it." (which I missed getting that picture. It was so funny he had her sit in his little chair and then holding the drier up so it could reach her little feet.) I thought I was going to fall off my chair laughing so hard at her. She is really turning into a princess. So he scooted her back over to me and "painted her hands".


Then once all "painted" he had her sit at the table with the hand dryers and she just sat there so perfect waiting for her nails to dry. The guy was so sweet he would come back and check to see if she bumped them and if she did would just fix it without any word.

Once we were all dry we went to "chick-f-la" to play and get a bite to eat. She was so cute and trying to play but did not want to get her polish smudged. She even was eating her food with her fingers sticking straight out. It was very funny to watch.


Then we headed home for a short nap because she has to see her dentist today and I know with out a nap that would be a very stressful adventure for us, mainly mommy. Before getting in bed we took a picture to send daddy so he could see our "painted toes and stinky feet" Stinky is Arianna's favorite word now. We read a book to her months ago and now we read it at least once a day called "I Love you Stinky Face". So everyone and everything is "stinky" Natalie is the funnest to watch while Arianna calls her "stinky face" she just grins and giggles when Arianna gets real close to her face.

No comments: