
We got together with the Maxwell girls and went out past our house to a blueberry farm. It was really a lot of fun. The girls did such a wonderful job picking (and eating LOL) the berries. It was nice to have a wonderful adult conversation and watch the girls play.
I have been scared to get out lately with the kids, or should I say it stresses me more than scares me. I feel as though I have to have two of me to be able to talk and watch the kiddo's.
This morning was so nice, I was worried that I would once again end up sick because of the stress. I prayed on the way over to the Maxwell's that this would be a good time for both the girls and and the mommy's.
(Thank you Lord, for I know it was all you who held me through this and carried part of the load of watching and talking. It was with your strength that I am not in bed now.)
As I am learning to depend on our Lord more I am hoping more fun thing will be done before the cold weather has us all couped up inside.




















No comments:
Post a Comment