Wednesday, June 25

Lake Lure, NC










I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you to everyone it truly was fun. We got to go to Lake Lure, for those who may not know this is where the movie "Dirty Dancing" was filmed. We stayed in the Inn where all the actors stayed, it was so pretty. We hung out and ate at a small fish place there in town and the next day did some small shop shopping. The view was awesome, will up load pictures when we get home. Once back at my parents we had fried chicken and home made sour dough bread. My favorite food when I am home. The evening was relaxing and quiet. Thurs. my family is have a party for Miriam and I which will be so much fun. (for those who don't know, my youngest sister and I share the same birthday. Were born at around the same time and share a birth mark. She is very special to me, not to say my other siblings are not special as I love then all so much.) The kids have been great, getting in a ton of swim time and even some horse back riding with my dad, or Papa. It has been a birthday that I will not forget, thanks to everyone that has made it possible for us to be here with my family.....

No comments: