Saturday, August 14

Our new GIRL-Arianna Faythe Tanksley

So we are now proud parents of a little girl. Sorry to all those who was 100% sure Arianna was a Mattox. She weighs in at 7lbs 14oz. She is so sweet. She is only two days late. We were up late watching the Olympics first day with some friends. At around 3am i was not feeling well. I thought I would get up and finish folding laundry and then head back to bed. At 4am I woke Rob and said i was showering and for him to time my contractions. We arrived at Portsmouth Naval hospital at 4:30 and She made her arrival at 8:30am. 
We had our dear friend Nicola there with her oldest to be our support. All my Nurses and Doctor were great and sweet. We at one point were a little upset with the doc since we were watching Hurricane Charlie hit North Carolina and make its way toward us; and he turned the TV off for me to focus. We have to stay till Monday morning because the tunnel is flooded. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers through this.

No comments: